Mercer Island, WA
Learn more about our frequently requested topics below.
Click on the links below to be directed to educational information for your cat. Much of our information has been provided by VeterinaryPartner.com and Cornell University. The veterinarians and staff at Island Cats have found these resources to be excellent sources of information. We continually update and add links as we research resources beneficial to you and your kitty.
- American Association of Feline Practitioners
- Washington State Veterinary Medical Association
- American Animal Hospital Association
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- American Association of Veterinary Medical Colleges
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Hyperthyroidism in Cats
- Hyperthyroidism – Radioiodine Therapy (I-131) for Cats
(Feline Hyperthyroid Treatment Center info and FAQ)
- Indoor Cat Initiative
(NEWLY EXPANDED! Now called Indoor Pet Initiative and includes information, resources, and behavioral guidelines to help you raise happy, well-adjusted indoor cats and dogs)